Working method & Services
How can I help to successfully apply a video? Can I come up with formats for you, make a strategy plan, make videos for you, or do you want to make your own video?
Below you’ll find three of my services.
I want to work on video myself
If you want to work on video yourself, a hands-on workshop would be the best way to go. Write a video plan, stand in front of the camera, and press record! In an inspiring, hands-on training I will give you all the knowledge and real life info that I’ve learned through the years in TV production, video/podcast production, and online marketing. The courses that I currently teach the most:
- Making videos with your phone: from preparing, to interviewing people, to vlogging, audio- and light techniques, and editing with the newest apps.
- Business vlogs on your phone: how do you come across best on camera, presentation techniques, interview tips, audio- and light techniques, and editing with the newest apps.
- General social video marketing : thinking of video formats and making a video plan , preparing video optimization and video distribution
- Aimed at social video: video strategy for YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram
This is how it’s gonna go…
- We start with an extensive conversation in which you tell me what you or the team want to learn. Together we will formulate the learning goals, that I will send you.
- Based on the learning goals, I will put together the training.
- The training follows. This could be a half day, one day, or two day training, depending on your goals.
- It is also an option for the team to participate in one of my e-courses in combination with the in person workshop.
- For the coming two weeks I give “Whatsapp aftercare” for feedback, on for example self made videos or video format plans.
incompany rate groups:
1-day 00 excl. tax/traveling exp. max 10 ppl
half day: 5 excl. tax/traveling exp. max 10 ppl
Smartphone Video Coaching
Do you or a group want to learn how to make smart phone videos independently ? Video coaching would be a good way to learn how to film and edit within a few weeks.
I work with different video coaches that can guide you or your team in a personal way towards your video goals.
This is how it’s gonna go…
- We start with an extensive conversation in which you tell the video coach what you or your team wants to learn. Together we will formulate the learning goals, that we will send you.
- Using the learning goals, the video coach will put together a learning trajectory. Duration is usually 3-4 weeks.
- Learners will get access to the eCourse ‘Smartphone Video’ which includes 30+ lessons with more than 20 instruction videos with Pelpina.
- The video coach guides the learners and gives feedback on the exercises.
- The video coach guides the participants in editing on a phone.
3 Week VideoCoach Digital Trajectory: 5
3 Week VideoCoach Trajectory + In-company session: 5
Excl. Tax/Travel exp.
1-On-1 video session
A 1-on1 coaching session can be useful when you have specific learning goals that you want to achieve quickly and personally. We will plan a degital session, or I will come by. A few examples I often have:
– How/why you’re able to use your video for your goal/brand/company
– Differences and the power of videos for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
– How you’re able to plan a short video, from script to production and marketing.
– How you’re able to properly record audio and put someone (or yourself) on screen, and the right positions for camera/lights
– The basic techniques for editing, possibly on the phone
– How to spread your videos best on social media and reach the right people
Digital session 1 hr:
5 excl. tax/travel exp.
Digital session 2-3 hrs: 0 excl. tax/travel exp.
5 excl. tax/travel exp.
I want to outsource my video marketing
I can help you with all the steps it takes to distribute your video and reach the right people. Think of practical steps you can take , like selecting a video platform, optimizing your videos, researching what your target audience searches for, designing and optimizing your YouTube channel, making thumbnails, subbing videos, etc.
But, I can also help you with a complete video marketing plan, in which I give you advise in a detailed and personalized document from which you can tackle the practical steps yourself.
Video marketing plan
Video marketing plan options:
– Current video strategy
– How does video with into the company’s vision and marketing plan
– Objectives with substance
– Video production planning
– Keyword research: what is being searched for by your target audience?
– How can we create videos on those subjects?
– How are we going to distribute videos?
– What are good distribution and/or content partners?
– Content planning/ calendar
– Video strategy execution: designing your channel, uploading videos, thumbnails, descriptions subtitles, etc.
– Reading & keeping up with analytics
– Measuring and adjusting video strategy
I would like a video to be made.
You want a video to be made by Pelpina and her team.
Working out social video
I help you to come up with your social video. Perhaps you’ve got no idea – I can help you brainstorm.
But perhaps you do have somewhat of an idea, then I can help you make that idea work for social media.
Social video production
On a daily basis I produce video for social media and help companies implement videos to YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. I help with the design of a goal-oriented and efficient video production, and together with my team of camera operators and editors I make the entire production tailored to you.
Pelpina in front of the camera
I present, interview, and vlog for company videos. I specialize mainly in Dutch and English content surrounding technology, social media, and marketing. The working method differs per goal and assignment: I can visit your company with a camera team, or vlog your event independently with just a smartphone.
“Pelpina gave an inspiring presentation. There were a lot of appealing examples in the session, and we also tested live. Excellent to have a hands-on presentation in this way!”Lieke Witte
“With her enthusiasm for online video and her sparkling personality, Pelpina captivated everyone during the training! The result: a team of enthusiasts set up a video team, the first three videos are finished and there’s going to be a lot more coming! ”Eline Roelfsema
“Pelpina has the gift to tell you about video marketing with great passion, in which she does not lose sight of the goal. You automatically get excited and want to get started right away!”Chantal Bok
“Pelpina gave the workshop in a very pleasant, fresh, open and relaxed way. It is very difficult to say something about film making in such a short time that really sticks, but Pelpina certainly succeeded. What I also liked was that she did not think her vision was ‘sacred’ but that she was open to input from the participants and immediately did something with it. ”Marjolein van Slooten
“Finally, a hands-on workshop in which you actually record videos online and learn the indispensable basics of editing and online distribution! Pelpina shows you her smartly designed ‘DIY’ studio, shares her technical how-to’s about lighting and sound, lets you operate her professional equipment yourself and gives you immediate applicable tips so that you or your subject can get on screen in the best way. Pelpina gives substance to the practice with relevant strategy and real life cases, but unlike the umpteenth online video ‘evangelist’, with Pelpina you don’t get drowned in a theoretic sermon. In short, a must for anyone who wants to get started with online video! ”Nancy Vermaire